Wymondham Town Council Grants Scheme
What is the grant scheme?
Each year Wymondham Town Council sets aside money within the budget for grants aimed to benefit people and projects in the Wymondham area.
Grant applications will be considered that fall within the following categories;
- Clearly identified capital project
- Specific project, event or service
- The Town Council will not subsidise running costs or write off debts.
Who can apply?
Your organisation must be based in the parish of Wymondham, including Spooner Row and the outlying hamlets, with its membership open to interested residents in the Parish.
What will not be funded?
- An organisation the primary purpose of which is the propagation or furtherance of political religious moral or philosophical view points of causes
- General charities, whether local, national or international
- Individuals however deserving
- Sponsorship schemes e.g. walks, runs or other efforts
What sort of projects have the Town Council funded in the past?
|Organisation||Amount offered (£)|
|Citizens Advice Bureau||3,000|
|Wymondham Music Festival||1,500|
|Spooner Row primary School||1,400|
|Robert Kett School||615|
|Wymondham Pabulum Café||750|
|Wymondham Photographic Society||250|
How do you apply?
Applications will be considered by Finance and General Purposes Committee and applications should be submitted 10 working days before their scheduled meetings.
An application form can be download
Please ensure that you read the guidance notes and make sure you include all documents we ask for with your application.